RE: NOW: baby-care automation, WAS: Congratulations Nikola

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: NOW: baby-care automation, WAS: Congratulations Nikola
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:59:42 +0100

What was I thinking! I already have an all-in-one nappy changer/baby
feeder...
It's called Helen & is elbow operated ;-)

> PS.. Spend all you can on home automation and spend lots of time on
the
> computer because from October, both these luxuries will disappear
> for a long
> time!!!! :o)
It has already started! I think SWMBO is trying to wean me off by finding
stuff for me to do.

Justin.

PS. Does anyone want a used, leather (black) wallet?
I'm told I will have nothing to put in it for the next 18-20 years, so I
guess I might as well let it go to a good home!