Re: Re: BUSH internet STB

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: BUSH internet STB
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:07:43 +0100

Don't these baby's have a clamshell remote with basic navigation controls
on
the outside, and a full qwerty keyboad (albeit small) on the inside?

Hmmm....

(Thinks: - that could be handy on it's own as a lounge controller for my
"media" PC, if I could learn all the codes into something like
Girder, I
could replace my somewhat large cordless keyboard for day-to-day use...)

Paul G.

>From: "nick_towers2000" <nickt@xxxxxxx>
>To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>Subject: [ukha_d] Re: BUSH internet STB
>Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 09:48:46 -0000
>
>It gives you the ability to surf & email using your TV screen, so
>avoids having extra boxes & screens around. Not as powerful or
quick
>as using a PC but a lot neater in your lounge. Can be
"hacked" easily