RE: Re: PAQ Man

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: PAQ Man
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:12:27 +0100

Thanks Darren, I do not ember Phil's item, or his microdrive......
Phil has too much kit to remember it all!

They certainly are a good bit of kit.

What sort of things can you do with these things that make them so
desirable, apart from the fact that they are gorgeous.

I know you can access the web, sent email, has calendar, schedule, phone
databases but what sets it apart from the others?

B.