OT: a real long shot

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: OT: a real long shot
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:26:22 +0100

OK guys (and gals) this is a real long shot. My daughter is having a
Halloween party on 27th October and I need some appropriate music and sound
effects. I have ordered the following
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00000JJ9V
from Amazon but I am not
confident that it will arrive on time. I have also ordered a few CD's
(Pumpkinland I, II, III) from the states but again delivery can be up to a
month. So I wondered if any of you might have these CDs and would be
willing
to copy them for me (either MP3 or Audio) in case my copies don't arrive in
time. Also if any of you know of a good Halloween CD that is available in a
timely manner in the UK then please let me know.

Regards

Graham