RE: power supply from Craplins

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: power supply from Craplins
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:58:57 +0100

I've bought the charger - just need the mains power supply. I've bought a
Schulze isl6-330d (which is the same as a Graupner MC330, but it has a
serial port so you can capture charging and discharging data on a PC). Its
totally automatic, and used by the electric flight guys so I'm sure it will
cope with my 2400mAh Rx batteries! It even charges Lead Acid, LiOn and NiMH
batteries too.

http://www.schulze-elektronik.com/index_uk.htm

It comes in at just over a hundred quid - much less than the sort of crash
you could have due to a failed battery.

Do you fly planks or egg-beaters?

Tim.

Beds.