Re: What's Santa going to bring you?

On 29 Sep 01, at 12:24, Ian Oliver wrote:

> Once you've used dual-head, and had reference documents on one screen
> and your working document on another, it's very hard to go back!

Never a truer word said. My last work PC upgrade included a dual-
head Matrox G400 card after I included it in the spec. After some
staff left I was able to acquire a 2nd 19" monitor. I find using a
single monitor at home very hard. I just pray that one day a dual-
head GeForce video card will arrive...

Of course, a 3rd output would be even nicer, perhaps with an old
PCI VGA card (IRQ-less preferably).

Reference material on the left
Code in the middle
Application under development on the right

Smart!

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603