RE: Re: Enough CAT5?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Enough CAT5?
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:56:58 +0100

If I got there first, until I decided to go home. We have strict frequency
control - you aren't allowed to switch on until you have the channel peg
clipped to your antenna ;-)

I do undersatand where you are coming from though. We are limited to 25
fliers at a time though (but we only have enough airspace for around 6).

> I rest my case.
>
> Keith aka Katman :-)

Thing is Keith you and Mark et al are "hardcore". For the
majority of us
wireless will be able to do the trick, including sending wireless audio and
video broadcasts throughout the house. You do have 11 channels to choose
from for interference rejection - not my fault that Phil can't work his kit
:-)

Tim.