RE: Bloody BT!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bloody BT!
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:53:56 +0100

Just checked up on my bill and have seen that the "freebie"
evening number
for surfing has actually cost me quite a bit of money (about £15) ... it
seems that during the day when my PC is on and the router tries dialling up
that number then the BT end answers it but immediately hangs up and charges
me 5p a pop for the priviledge!

Bugger!

Phil

pre-registration, the
> >person was able to look up the exact date of my registration and
raised a
> >credit to refund the installation charge.
> >
> >The reason why we've only recently had ADSL installed is because
we were
> >judged to live too far from the exchange. But with the
availability of