RE: Re: Unwanted SCART lead switching

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Unwanted SCART lead switching
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:37:35 +0100

Some cables matter, others don't - the secret is knowing which. This is
why you need a _good_ hi-fi dealer!=20

Take a recent experience of mine:

Says I (while purchasing other stuff): "Oh - and a couple of S-Video
cables while I'm here"

Says assistant: "Wouldn't worry about those - they're =A360 each - try
these at =A315 each instead - over short distances you won't really find a
difference".

Now, this is a dealer with whom I have spent lots of money over many
years, and whose integrity I trust. They're not the closest to home by
any stretch of the imagination, but there's a reason they get my repeat
business ;-)

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher