Re: Bloody BT!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bloody BT!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:53:59 +0100

Confused.....

My BT Home Highway line costs me £40/month. That's just my line rental to
BT
for the Home highway, and includes a £15/month call allowance. (but that's
voice calls only!)

On top of that, I pay £14.99 to BT Internet for the "anytime"
package, for
the 0808 number...

If all I do is change ISP's from BTI to Demon, surely it's going to end up
costing much the same? - My HH charges aren't going to change...

Paul G.