Date: 24 September 2001 16:34:56
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Firewalls?

On Monday 24 September 2001 11:07 am, paul.murgatroyd@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Where can I download e-smith?

IMO, e-smith isn't a good choice for a firewall, because it's designed to do
so many other things as well.

I'd look at one of the others suggested. I've heard good things about
Smoothwall, but I've also heard derogatory comments about the author/company
too.

Many of the single disk firewalls are a good choice.

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
-

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor