RE: Virus

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Virus
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 15:07:20 +0100

*.eml are email messages but the ones that hyou have found will be loads
with the same file size and datestamp.

THEY ARE INFECTED WITH THE VIRUS ..... DELETE THEM.

It also puts some codew in any HTML or ASP files it finds that will infect
any other PC viewing the pages.

Read the previous threads from when Graham was battling to remove Nimda.

Keith

"quarantined" them but