RE: DDAR Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DDAR Speakers
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 16:05:28 +0100

Don't forget if you need somewhere to lodge...:-)

Are things not getting better? after the USofA thing I think we are all
going to suffer to a more or lesser extent, I must admit to being a little
frightened!

Do you want to sell them to me with the option to buy them back when your
situation improves? (and when I have knackered them...)

I emailed you (via the group) to say I now have the software from the web
so
thanks for the offer anyway Phil.

B. (I have my old Ford Siera sitting on the car park doing nothing, 6
months
MOT, want it?)

Monitor
> > Speakers" if I
> > like them I might get another pair.
> >
> > Using the DDAR's at the moment, certainly see (hear?) why you lot
were
> > raving about them, wonder how many more I could afford?
> >
> > B.

"away" for a while
> > > ;-)
> > >
> > > Two nice thing about speakers:
> > >
> > > - 1: they have very obvious failure modes - either they
work,
> or they're
> > > knackered and you can tell immediately.
> > > - 2: the rate of technology change in the market is
relatively slow.

> > > As such, they're ideally suited for buying second-hand. I
wouldn't
> > > recommend eBay, since prices seem to be very high, but
> today's Loot has
> > > a pair of Rogers LS2as for £65...
> > >
> > > Alternatively, your local paper may have something in the
classifieds.

> > > Mark Harrison
> > > Head of Systems, eKingfisher

things, OK put