RE: Schadenfreude

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Schadenfreude
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:35:22 +0100

Never had a Marina or Ital

HA Viva	NVF 508 P

HA Viva	YCL 236 X

Maestro	F 34 UPU
[first used on the road the day the G reg plates came out :-( ]

Escort	J 406 VOP
[still see that driving about]

Escort	M 270 OOX
[BT gave me that on my birthday :-)]

Escort	S 634 TDA but only for 5 months.
[Received an unpaid parking ticket from Westminster 3 months after I handed
the van back !]

Since then a 1992 Peugeot 309 GLD (absolutely covered in scratches) bought
in Jan 99 with 125K on the clock, now on 199K. Should roll over the 200K
mark about next Friday.

I did have my own beloved and much missed Transit Van JEX 248 V for 13
years
from Nov 1981 to Sept 1994 when it went to the local Stock Car track. Didnt
have the heart to go and see it get smashed up :-(

Keith