Re: 1-wire LCD interface Prices.

Hi Steve,

I thought I'd replied to this earlier, but my mail client shows I havn't.
so
apologies if this is repeating something.

There is a PDF file on Yahoo's file section for the group, in the
1-wire_lcd
directory, that gives all the dimensions etc.

There is currently no European distributer. I was in contact with the
manufacturer with a view to becoming the European dist. but I think I'll
give
it a miss, the interest on the group has been fairly low, so I would
imagine
that's a fairly good indicator of interest generally.

I'm planning on doing a bulk purchase for these units, to save on import
duty
etc, your welcome to join us Steve.