RE: VNC and Terminal Services.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: VNC and Terminal Services.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:35:59 +0100

How much lag does it have on VNC?

I've been using email quite happily over TS and using the "big"
touch
keyboard on the ePods with no problems ... the only notes that I have are
that you have to be quick with double clicks for them to recognise (I
usually find that I triple click just to be on the safe side) and that
(obviously) there are only 256 colours and no sound.

Phil