From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 12:27 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] DDAR Speakers

Hi Phil, I have not heard any of these speakers so I do not know what they
will sound like ;-) I just need some informed advice as to where is a good
place to start!

I know you are "genned up" in these sort of things, OK put it
another way,
what would you buy for your DDAR's?

There that has sloped shouldered the question........

Cheers Phil,

B.