ddar wanted

Guys,

I know this is a long shot because I probably missed Geraints offer earlier
in the week but does anyone fancy selling me a ddar if they have a spare?
got a bit carried away yesterday and brought myself a pair of Gale silver
monitors from richer sounds for the unit I purchased.  This makes it a
cracking bedroom stereo and the missus is well chuffed.  Agreed there are
some problems with the interface but I am going to try and see if this can
be changed.  The interface picks up its info from a web server so I was
going to see if you can change the output from the server and hence change
the functionality of the interface.

Basically the unit was going in the living room but now isnt but Id like
one
in both rooms.  If only id have known that when Graham did the bulk order
;-)

Equally does anyone have one of the audiotron devices?  If so do they know
if it can work happily with a linux box and does the interface appear to be
a little better than the dell?  The only reason I ask is that I would
imagine this is a better unit to add onto a decent hifi setup given its
dimensions.

Anyways back to getting some work done.

All the best
kieran