Re: How much?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How much?
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:18:02 -0000

I'm not after another server, as swmbo would kill me, but been a few=20
of these on ebay in the last month or so.

I'd guess with that spec guessing that the Smart Array is a 2-DH=20
model then it would in my opinion be worth about =A3600.

If it has dual cpu or redundant fans/psu's then that figure would go=20
up about =A3100-=A3150.

And if anyone buys it and needs some hot plug drives, i've got quite=20
a few that are no good to me anymore, as my new 6400R server uses the=20
UW3 slimline drives.

Regards
Geraint