Re: Scan Readers

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Scan Readers
  • From: dorsai@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:06:53 -0000

Keith

I think it means the secure version of smart media (or is it compact=20
flash) that they (the record companies) are promoting to prevent=20
music copying.

be nice if it was though ;)

Mick

PS if anyone is trying to email me direct my webmail is f*$%"ed so
I=20
probably won't see it till I get home tonite.

--- In ukha_d@y..., Keith Doxey <ukha@d...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> Scan are advertising the following....
>=20
> Scan's NEW 5 in 1 Reader!
> One of the worlds first 5 in 1
> card reader/writer.
> Easy to install and use.
> No external power supply required.
> Plug n Play in any Pc thru' USB connection
> Hot swapping for dynamic insert to/remove from USB port
> Integrate three slots (Type I/II Compact Flash, Card/IBM=20
Microdrive, Smart