Entering register data

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Entering register data
  • From: Ian Oliver <ioliver.lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:56:45 +0100

We've got a snazzy new view in our debugger (www.codescape.com) that
lets you see all the memory mapped registers in a processor as a tree
view with all bit fields decoded. It works very well and we have a
spiffy editor to let the data be entered. And we have a huge pile of
Hitachi SH manuals full of details of registers.  And (of course)
no-one available to enter all of the data.

Anyone know any computer literate students/friends who while maybe not
being wizzy programmers would fancy getting the stuff from paper to
editor in exchange for MONEY?

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire