RE: Off Topic

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Off Topic
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:00:27 +0100

> Hope nobody minds but for the last day or so I have been visiting Phil
> harris down Winchester and I would just like to say a big thank you to
Phil
> and his soon to be lady wife Jo for putting me up for the duration.

No worries ... it was nice to meet ya at last!

> Phil is a mine of information

....most of it useless...

> and it made the drive worthwhile and answered many of my questions,
> and raised many more,

....such as why doesn't the NHS have an automatic sterilisation policy for
the parents of people like Phil?

> Jo is a lovely Lady and made me most welcome.

Strange ... that's what Winchester Rugby Team said too ... not quite sure
what they meant though as Jo doesn't like watching rugby.

> Thank you both for a most enjoyable day or so, there are some great
people
> still on this planet.

Where?

> Hi also to Ian whom I also met briefly today, a pleasure.

As you said, you only met him briefly. (*grin*)

> PS can everyone tell Joe how safe it is to hang a bloody big projector
>from
> the rafters please.

Erm ... no, I'm not gay. JO (*snigger*) is just scared that my 135lb CRT
projector will land on her lap when we're sitting watching Eastenders or
something ... personally my thinking on the matter is that being rendered
at
least unconscious and possibly killed outright by a falling CRT projector
during the 1.5 hours that Eastenders/Coronation Street/Emmerdale could be
considered a blessing.

Actually ... I'm quite enjoying Corry at the moment as that Sally Webster
is
a bit of a babe!

Phil