RE: Winroute (was BT Anytime thingy)

Hi Keith,

Is there not a log of traffic you can look at. I can't remember the software too well.

Winroute is the reason I junked it. I had the same problem with the other 2 machines causing dial up every 15 minutes. A real pain when you where on the phone.

I eventually found sygate home network (www.sygate.com) and for $55 it is far superior and they even have a free for non-commercial use firewall programme which works a treat.

Good luck
Dave...