RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Petrol Pumps ....was Views on X10 Addressing
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 12:02:32 +0100

Addressing

> I've always held that some of the things that wishy-washy
> liberals espouse
> as "inalienable rights" should be nothing of the sort, and
should
> in fact be
> either means-tested, or I.Q. dependent, or both...
>
> E.G.
> The "right" to vote.. - some people are far to stupid to
even know how to
> spell the "X" to put in the box on the form! - therefore
voting rights
> should be dependent on an I.Q rating. - no-one is actually denied a
vote,
> (to keep the civil rights loonies happy), but everyones vote is
weighted
> proportionally to their I.Q score... therefore, the smarter you are,
the
> more your vote counts....
>
> There are plenty of other ways in which the cumulative negative effect
of
> lots of very stupid people upon society can be reduced, and I
> really think
> we should examine some of them!
>
> ... Bet you guys can come up with some good suggestions....
>
> Paul G.

Paul,

My opinion of you has just greatly increased.

We have a saying at my model helicopter club (these things can kill in the
wrong hands).

"Common sense isn't very common", and "Most people are
stupid".

If you want to get an idea of the average voter's intellect, tape an
episode
of "Kilroy", and watch it when you get home. It really is quite
frightening.

Tim.