Re: Something to Make TIVO owners cry.

I think you guys are being a bit hard.

Having been at the otherside of the counter. Perhaps slightly different
with
some 20,000 product (dimishing) than comet, currys. It wasn't possible to
know about all products and zero information was provided from head office.
I had a genuine interst in technology and used many products myself and so
was quite informed. For others its just a shitty paid job, 8-9 hours 6 days
on your feet, sometimes an illegal 10 min break. B.O. drunks, tramps, the
brain dead, etc all for 4.50 and hour. Apart from the manager i was the
highest paid. Usual wage is min wage.

Supposeldy you are there to make money for the company but in my case as
with others as long as i got paid i didnt care a shit.

Just a view from the otherside.

Steve.