Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] IPAQ, CF & PCMCIA

Actually, I've just re-read the article, and I'm pissed off this time. It really smacks of the "We'll sell you a device based on its upgradeability, but when you upgrade half of the really useful facilities won't be there". I get the impression that the features will be pulled not for technical, but for marketing reasons. That's the bit that makes me cross.

I'm going to scream and scream until I'm sick.

Tim.