RE: Views on X10 Addressing

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Views on X10 Addressing
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:18:25 +0100

I've done something similar to Phil. I've divided the house into
"zones", so upstairs is:

Guiding principle - stick "similar usage" rooms together, and
assume
that the number of devices in a zone will double, so move housecodes as
soon as you get to 8 devices in a zone in your _current_plan_.

Output zones: