RE: OT - Digital Cameras

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - Digital Cameras
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:00:36 +0100

Well I would say that the IXUS is you're answer then given the criteria.

The one downside to the IXUS, IMO, is the power pack. It has a small
proprietary battery pack (re-chargeable of course)but it does run out of
steam very quickly if you use the LCD screen at all, this worries me for
holidays so another battery pack may be needed.

K.