RE: OT - Digital Cameras

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT - Digital Cameras
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:45:55 +0100

Microdrives require CFII compatibility *AND* to be checked with the
microdrive as some cameras can take CFII cards but don't handle the heat
that an MD gives off.

I'd say that Mark and Tim are steering you right though ... the S20 is a
good camera if you want to use microdrives and the IXUS 3 or IXUS V are
good
if you want something really small and pocketable!

Phil

then the