RE: Mains Voltage Halogen & LD11

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Mains Voltage Halogen & LD11
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:05:43 +0100

Thanks Both Keith and Ian
LD11 now back working
For those interested in RS Part #
Triac RS# 659-995 =A31.13 each
Quick-Acting (F), HBC, 216 Series Fuses RS# 388-6526 =A31.20 for 10

I don't know if these fuses are quick enough but time will tell

It was an fiddly job to change the Triac but worth it

I also got=20
Relay, base, DIN rail/surface, 10A, SPCO

&
Relay, SPCO, LED, test button, diode, 12Vdc
=A37.89 for both=20
I'm going to play with them if you can hard wire these DIN mounted relays
work out a lot cheaper than AD10

all prices ex VAT
I'll keep you informed on progress
Mike