Re: Off Topic Posts (Again)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Off Topic Posts (Again)
  • From: "Andy Powell" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:28:29 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark McCall" <mark@a...> wrote:
> It's also other long termers too though.
>
> I had a phone call from another long-serving and respected member
of the list just a few minutes ago, as well as some private emails
and IMs.  These people don't want to be seen to be "spoiling the
fun"
but they are annoyed.

> Thanks
>
> M.

Mark,

I'm desparately trying to keep quiet but I can't. The fact is it's no
good if they don't post their objections, in fact it's pointless. If
we end up agreeing in the actual postings that there is/is not a
problem because we've heard from everyone concerned then it can be
considered a fair discussion. If people are annoyed then they should
voice their annoyance to *everyone*. If people do not voice their
opinions then they only have themselves to blame.

I fear *I'm* getting far to annoyed now...

IMHO, again... and that's the last from me on the subject!

Andy