RE: Scan's special of the week...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Scan's special of the week...
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:03:37 -0000

> No ... they bloody tack that onto my emails which I *DON'T* like!
>
> Phil
>
> > Phil, are you now so happy about V21 that you also have to
> advertise the
> > fact ;-) ?
> >
> > Q.

Hence the reason I have always kept my own email address through another
ISP, it may be more expensive, but it does mean that important stuff like
email and web hosting remain with a reputable company. I am happy to change
my dial-up provider, but nothing else. In fact I did not even sign up for
an
email address from V21 so with luck they will send me any important
information to my existing address (unlike BT who would only communicate
through the BT email account that I never used for anything else).

Regards

Graham