From: Phil Harris [mailto:phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 31 October 2001 09:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] BT are kicking me off

Hmmm ... I signed up with V21 late last night but was unable to actually
ge=
any response from their servers using the ".dun" file that I
downloaded fro=
them.

I have been trying their support numbers this morning - first customer
support (as it's not a =A31 a minute number) and then the technical support
number and all three numbers have some nice recorded BT lady telling me
tha=
she's sorry but that number is temporarily out of order!

Is their format for usernames "<username>@v21.co.uk" (as it
is with BT) or
is it "<username>" (as it is with Virgin)?

Phil

9.99 =
> month - no contract and 4 hour cut offs.  Seems quite quick compared
> freeserve, UKonline, AOL........
>
> HTH
>
> Pedro de Oliveira

ISP!