Re: 3COM Audrey Touch Screen

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: 3COM Audrey Touch Screen
  • From: "Richard Lockyer" <richard.lockyer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:45:00 -0000

Audrey has finally arrived, and she's not quite as ugly as she looks=20
in the pictures.

It would appear that my original shipment sat at Heathrow for 2 weeks=20
whilst they tried to contact me to arrange to collect the =A326 duty=20
and handling charge.  They then sent it back to Tiger, who shipped me=20
another one.

The total cost of getting 1 Audrey was =A3131. I wish I had ordered a=20
couple more, as Tiger have now sold out.

Richard

wrote:
> > Does anyone know if you can get these outside of the US I
placed=20
an
> > order with TigerDirect and they charged me and shipped it. A=20
couple=20
> of
> > weeks later I checked the order tracking and it had been
returned=20
> > TigerDirect. I have since received a credit but have heard=20
nothing=20
> from
> > TigerDirect as to what happened and they won't reply to my
emails.
> >=20=20
> > David
> > david@o...