1u and 2u rackmount chassis

  • To: "HA" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: 1u and 2u rackmount chassis
  • From: "Julian Samphire" <jules@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:33:34 -0000

Guys and Gals,

I've found a website in the US that sells rackmount chassis for build your
own boffins...

https://www.compute-aid.com/order.htm

A friend and I are going to order four 2U machines and a few extra bits and
bobs. I know they do a "The more you order, the lower the price"
type deal
so if anyone else would like to jump in on this and bulk buy then drop me
an
email.

I'll hold off on our order for about a week so all you jet setters can drop
me a line if you're interested.

Regards,

Jules