RE: [OT] AV Furniture

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] AV Furniture
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:03:25 -0000

I was browsing through a friends DVD/LD collection at the weekend (over
1,800 movies at last count) and I noticed several of the movies that I have
which are in "snapper" cases he has in "Amaray" cases
... in fact I then
noticed that *ALL* his discs are in Amaray cases. I asked him where he
orders his discs from as I hate snappers myself and he told me that he
disassembles the snapper cases himself, strips the outer
"picture" from the
cardboard and trims and remounts it ready for insertion back in the Amaray
cases...

Once everything is in Amaray cases then housing the entire collection is a
piece of the proverbial!

Phil