RE: [OT] AV Furniture

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] AV Furniture
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:50:50 -0000

I've found exactly the same problem.

John Revell (late of the Virgin Radio Breakfast Show), has been
commissioned
by Discovery Home and Leisure to produce a show on making your own
furniture. One of the items is going to be a mammoth DVD/CD rack made to my
specs. Plans will be available for download.

It will be a fairly simple wood carcass with toughened glass shelves.

Tim.

NW1 5PX

> > Registered in England, Number 1664812
> >
> > This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed
> > and
> > may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the
contrary,
> > any
> > opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not
represent the

> > official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail
in
> > error,
> > please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
> > message
> > from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or
> > disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
> > co-operation.

> > ****

page on the TV-
> > out
> > > at 6:40 every morning
> >
> > what TV card are you using...and does this ^ mean that you can
> > specify what applications go to the monitor and what applications
go
> > to the TV out??
> >
> > Andy
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> >
> > <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=212180.1660613.3195489.1269402/D=egroupweb/S=1705
> > 004726:HM/A=812074/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b153340
> > 270003000>
> >
> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=212180.1660613.3195489.1269402/D=egrou
> > pmail/S=1705004726:HM/A=812074/rand=959919223>

Service
.