RE: Complaint...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Complaint...
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:27:09 -0000

Tim,
=20
I strongly recommend "The Atkins Diet".=20
=20
You do need to get the book (which is a glossy, American-style
paperback, called something along the lines of "The Miracle Atkins
Diet."=A3)

The book is hideously written, and you'll end up wanting to throw
something at the author for sheer arrogance, but it does work.
=20
I took off a stone in 14 days AND kept it off... The winner is that it's
an easy diet to keep to, so it actually worked. Wheras on previous ones,
I've cheated!
Mark Harrison=20
Head of Systems, eKingfisher=20