Oone time "Invitation to join"

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Oone time "Invitation to join"
  • From: resellerprogram@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:57:25 -0000

Oone time "Invitation to join"

"Only serious sellers Please"

Oout of Respect for this group this is a one time "Invitation to
join"

Choose which group is right for you.

Yahoo groups are some of the best ways to be heard sending out email.

If you have a Product or program to Sell or offer, it is one of the
best ways to do it.

The people that join these groups have the same interests as you.

The only thing I ask is that you keep your postings to two a day and
absolutely no porn xxx adult content thank you.

If you do not like a lot of email, I suggest the "daily digest"!
It
all comes in one nice package! one email that contains all the
postings for the day.

IF you do NOT LIKE email at all, THESE GROUPS ARE NOT FOR YOU!!!

These are the groups to choose from.