RE: GPS WAS Locations, an idea.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: GPS WAS Locations, an idea.
  • From: "Paul Smith" <wheelbarrowhandle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:19:38 +0100

Following on from this, what version of auto route are you guys using. I have 2000 and 2001, GPS support in 2000 leaves a black line where you have been. In 2001 it just has the car image thing and with an update of 15 seconds it no good for travelling.

If any one knows of any fixes for this I would be grateful.

Regards

Paul