RE: wireless was Windows XP Questions...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: wireless was Windows XP Questions...
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:49:59 +0100

Is it possible though to set up a simple connection to my network with epod with either:
 1) two cards, one in a PCI slot adaptor & one in the epod
 2) One card in the epod and one USB Client

Also wher it says
QUOTE "The ORiNOCO PCI adapter is ideal for PC99 compliant PCs (PCI slots only machines) or PCs that have BIOS supporting PCI 2.2 or higher. For PCs with an ISA slot, the ORiNOCO ISA adapter is strongly advised.
Does this mean what it says or can you happily put a PCI card in a PC that also has ISA slots

Thanks
Mike
At Home