Re: Wiring install. How Much ?

And plenty of beer to wash the pizza & curry down and of course because its dusty work

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 7:33 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Wiring install. How Much ?

I think he doesnt want to do it.  :-(

He has quoted a really high figure so that if you do decide to have it done he can go off on a nice long holiday afterwards.

Can you get any other quotes or Do-It-Yourself, or are you contractually forced to have the work done by the site electrician?

£3700 would buy an awful lot of Pizza and Curry.

C'mon Everybody, Ian's having a House Wiring Party :-)

Keith " Large Super Supreme with Extra Chillies"