RE: Re: Wiring install. How Much ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Wiring install. How Much ?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:01:41 +0100

I havent got a clue what it should cost, For some reason I have never
needed
to hire the services of an electrician :-)

I just know that seems like an awful lot of money.

Can you get them to meet you part way by putting in the boxes and some
conduit in the wall to make it easier for you to run the cables later?

Keith