Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 7:18 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Wiring install. How Much ?

Hi All

Today I have received the quote for the electrician to add my extra wiring to our house that is being built. This basically consists of

40 runs of cat5
8 runs of ct100 coax
12 runs of alarm cable
8 runs of speaker cable
and route all lighting wiring via node zero for me to alter when I move in.
I am to provide all the cables and the price is to only install the cables and back boxes, I am to terminate all cables and provide the face plates.

The quote is a staggering £3700. What do you lot think ! What would you consider to be a fair price for the work ? I'm just trying to get some idea before I speak to them in the morning !

Thanks

Ian D.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

For more information: http://www..automatedhome.co.uk