Re: OT - SW Radio

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT - SW Radio
  • From: "Dan James" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:55:17 -0000

Just as a matter of interest I have just looked at nevadas website..

They are quite expensive for Grundig SW radios:

Nevada - Grundig 218 =A347.50
Unbeatable - Grundig 218 =A331.96

And

Nevada - Grundig 400 =A399
Unbeatable - Grundig 400 =A379.96

Even taking P&P into the equation they are around =A320 per product=20
more expencive than Unbeatable

Regards

Daniel

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Tracey Gardner" <tracey.gardner@n...>