From: Dan Khan
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Pronto Probs

Okay,

I stuffed a bit of packing foam underneath the battery pack to attempt to raise the battery off the bottom surface and hence make a better contact.  Fingers crossed: the unit has been steadily charging with the green light on for about 50 minutes now...so maybe I'll go to bed and see what happens in the morning....

By the way, I also posted my problems on the pronto BBS at remotecentral.com and got a very rapid response from some guys there - good if you are having problems.

Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes in the morning and if it works - that way I can post a more detailed response when someone asks the group next time ;-)  (I'm sure there will be a next time going by the postings to the BBS!)
<snip>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor