From: Dan Khan
To: UKHA_D
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 8:35 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Pronto Probs

Well I finally get my pronto and docking station through today and am having a few problems - anyone else suffered similar things:

- Insert battery pack and start charging - charges okay for 30 minutes, then the charging light starts flashing!  Reseating/cleaning the contacts has no effect.  So....I take out the batteries as per letsautomate's instructions (they inserted a flyer saying that they had battery problems and any charging problems *will* be a wrongly inserted battery).

So, reinsert the battery, pushing *hard* against the springs as LA suggest - same thing - no image on the screen, sits charging for 30 minutes, then death by flashing.

Pronto works fine with normal batteries....

Should I be returning my recharger & battery to LA??

-Dan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor