RE: Exchange help

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Exchange help
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:05:16 +0100

Paul,

Only works if you have a machine with the right MAPI profile on it!

What I _actually_ need is a utility that walks round the cookie
dependance (which is how the OST offline-security model works). In
practice, the tools that do this tend to be OST -> PST convertors, on
the basis that that's a useful thing to do with a "recovered"
OST.

Regards,

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher