Re: OT W2k two Wallpapers Question

The first wallpaper is the default wallpaper, on Win98 & earlier you
used to
set it by not logging in as anyone and changing the wallpaper, that then
appeared until a users profile was loaded.

You can't do that with win2k I don't think, so I'd guess at looking under
the
administrator? Or looking at where the profiles are kept for anything out
of
place.