Finger print scanner - logon problem

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Finger print scanner - logon problem
  • From: "Lee Edward Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:49:50 +0100

Dear Peers
I installed my Fingerprint scanner but I have had a problem - although
it enrolls fine and installs okay, the logon wizard times out and can't
load. I'm running Windows 95 (A I think) and I had to connect the PS/2
connector to the laptop's port because my machine had only a serial to PS/2
adapter that doesn't have enough power to run it properly. Any help?

Yours Faithfully,

Lee Edward Causier.

GIF image

(VCARD deleted)